If you answered 'YES!' then Coaching for Therapists is for you.
'Coaching for Therapists' (CFT) is specifically for those who are currently one of the following***:
- Graduate Student in a counseling program
- Post-Graduate Licensed Associate or Registered Intern with a Masters Degree is SW, MH, or MFT
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
What is 'CFT'?
What 'CFT' is not?
What you will learn:
Case consultations and role play will be used to practice skills.
The following will NOT be provided:
Why do I need CFT?
- You will get personal 1:1 coaching to help indepthly navigate and hone your therapy skills
- Stand out and above with the therapeutic skills you will be taught to truly help your clients reach their potential.